Enter Tyler to the rescue! They went into the chapel and started their practice. The hymn was "Because I have Been Given Much", a hymn Tyler had never laid eyes on. But off they went anyways. Tyler said it went ok, not great, but not horrible.
He came home that night and told me the whole story. While I was laughing, at the idea of Tyler accompanying the Mia Maids, he got to practicing.
Sunday morning they practiced before church, and then it was go time! He did so great! I'm sure the Mia Maids were great too .... I was only listening to the piano. But Tyler did awesome. I was so proud of his willingness to just jump in - with little notice and do his best.
3 comments:
Oh my brave kid!! That is awesome, he rescued the ladies!,
I love that Tyler said 'yes', when he probably wanted to say 'no'. Good for him to step up to the plate and play for the Mia Maids. He is an impressive young man! I can't help but be so proud of him!
I can't help myself, I had to do just one more comment. This post made me tear up because you guys are raising such great kids! I probably shouldn't keep reading your blog, it makes me want to be your neighbor again!
Post a Comment