Tyler is in a broadcasting class at school. Every Friday they do a live 10 minute broadcast online. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who tunes in to watch.
A few weeks ago a kid in the class was reporting on herion. Apparently herion abuse is on the rise, and apparently this is big news.
As I'm watching this broadcast, learning about herion use increasing, I notice this kid's background graphic is of Rosie the Riveter.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what Rosie the Riveter has to do with drug abuse, and why this kid would pick Rosie as his graphic for the story.
When Tyler got home I asked him what Rosie had done to get herself involved with illegal mind-alternating drugs. Tyler was as clueless as me. He told me the kid who was doing the story had asked another kid to pick a graphic for him. And that's when the pieces fell together for me.
I imagine it went like this:
What was said: "Hey dude, I need a picture of herion."
And what was heard: "Hey dude, I need a picture of a heroine."
Tomato, tomahto
3 comments:
I love it! That is just hilarious. You are a good sleuth to track it down and figure it out. I doubt the broadcasting teacher figured it out. I bet you are the only ones who got it. Thanks for sharing.
Too bad that heroine use is on he rise, Rosie would not be happy.
Will Tyler be broadcasting sometime??
We actually just talked about Rosie the Riveter in class like a week ago. Lol
~~Hannah~~
Post a Comment