Thursday, April 14, 2016

Texting Hilariousness

The background you need for this text picture is this:  Emily's at home, tending Logan.  Derek is at Young Men's, and thinks Emmy's at Young Women's (lest you be judging.... Her beehive activity had been in the afternoon.., and she went people!)


And yes, Derek takes the 'no cooking in the church kitchen' rule very seriously. 

 

6 comments:

Katie said...

Love, love this! Fantastic!

Rainie said...

"I don't really want to" I really wish she would have asked. Hilarious!

Allyson said...

When did they figure out who was where??

Jen said...

Ok that is hilarious
~~Hannah~~

Gayle Menlove said...

I agree hilarious. Why would Emmy have to ask the bishop if she could make popcorn at home? I wouldn't want to either!

Gayle Menlove said...

I agree hilarious. Why would Emmy have to ask the bishop if she could make popcorn at home? I wouldn't want to ask him either!