Saturday, April 02, 2016

April Fools!

This April fools day I wanted to fool my fools. So of course I talked to Jen, who takes her fooling seriously. Since it was already March 31, I copied as many of her ideas as I could (aka, required very little work/planning on my part). 

My fools found some friends staring at them from inside the fridge. 


I found this horrible fellow in the toilet.  It actually scared me 3 separate times!

My boys found that the clothes in their closets had been switched. 

Derek and Tyler went to a movie, and came out to find the truck had been moved the other side of the parking lot. 

I utilized the power of Robb's seminary class, plus my own siblings/in-laws/parents to hit Derek with a text blitz.  At exactly 2:00 more than 100 texts hit Derek, all expressing their love for Donald Trump (there's no love there with Derek).

All in all, it was a fun day for the fools!
 

5 comments:

Gayle Menlove said...

Oh you had a good time with the fools. I love friends staring back from the fridge. Moving Derek's truck is just plain genius. Switching the boys clothes is hilarious. No point switching the girls clothes obviously. But that face in the toilet.... Al said it best 'I super hate that'!! She is right about that.
Well done Ames! Well done.

Allyson said...

I should do what you did and call JEN for last minute ideas. Love the fridge! Love it all really except the potty face, too freaky!! That was fun of you to do for your fools.

Jen said...

Love the eyes on the eggs! Thats my favorite one! Might make that a tradition--it's so cute and funny!

Lempskies said...

What a fun fridge!

Have you ever seen the "Penguins of Madagascar" where King Julian learns about April Fools? It's awesome.

Rainie said...

You are a good fooler.!!!