This month has been quite the month for watching cousins dance! First, we got to go to Kamryn's Spring Show. But was so fun to see her dance! We saw all of the dances she's done this year, plus her solo. It was so fun! Jen, Hannah, Allyson, and Paisley joined Emily and I cheering her on.

Next, Bailey and I were lucky enough to go another cousin's dance competition. We've never been able to watch her before so it was fun to see her dance. Megan, Kamryn, and Halli were there too - doubling the fun!

All the cute cousins

Kamryn and I were opposite twins!
(Don't notice that she's taller than me)
3 comments:
Who is the other cousin? That sounds fun! And the grand recital is still to come!
Who knew you were such a dancing family?!
Oh it is a cousin month! With Baily and Mia's recital just around the corner! Can't wait. Cousins are the best!
Post a Comment