This spring most of the kids, Bailey and Logan included, who go to our bus stop have started riding their bikes. They ride to the bus stop, lock their bike to a random tree, go to school, get off the bus and ride home. It's a hilarious sight to see. All these bikes parked there all day, and then once the bus drops the kids off, they hop onto their bikes and race home like it's the Indy 500! It's hilarious to see! I couldn't love it more!

3 comments:
I've noticed the bikes when I go to Walmart, it is fun!
It is funny to see so many bikes, I think the park could get them a bike rack. They are resourceful to find a way to streamline the process of getting to school and home again. In Garden Valley you would see 4 wheelers lined up on the road.
Haha! That's hilarious. Hannah would quite like to bike home instead of walk
Post a Comment