Thursday, May 26, 2016

Field Trip Fun

Beautiful day for a field trip!
I got to join Logan's class to go to the Nature Center, learn a whole bunch about beavers, make a rain gutter dam, see 3 deer, and have a picnic at the park.  We had a great time!

As I was getting ready this morning, I realized my field trips are numbered.  As in, I think I'll go to 6 more field trips.  Six. Now that kind of realization 
will ruin your day.  
But today's was fun and perfect!

3 comments:

Gayle Menlove said...

Oh such cute pictures. I am glad you got to go on this field trip, it sounds like a goodie. Logan looks happy and is certainly growing up. Only 6 more field trips??? How can that be? I hope you get to enjoy each one.

Allyson said...

You are such a fun mom to go, and love them so much. That does sound like a good one, much better than the sewage plant Pay went to last year.

Jen said...

Pay went to a SEWAGE PLANT???
What the heck kind of field trip is that? That's messed up! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂