Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hypochondriac Bay

      Monday, Bailey came home from school and told me she had been to the nurse 3 times that day.  Knowing the school had not tried to call me I knew I had a bit of the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" amongst us.  The nurse knew it too apparently.  I knew Bailey liked to go to the nurse.  A lot.  She used to come home with stickers or prizes and every time I asked why she had gotten them she said it was because her teacher gave them to her for being so brave by not going to the nurse.  Aye, aye, aye. 
     I thought we were over this until Monday when I got the 3-peat nurse report.  So Tuesday morning before school I was giving her the pep talk of not needing to go the nurse.  I asked her how many times she was going to go to the nurse that day, expecting a 'zero' answer of course.  I was shocked when she said, 'once'.  She's already planned to go to the nurse!  Aye, aye, aye.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

That must be some nurse.....