Yesterday Logan had a friend named Carson over. They played all afternoon together before they stumbled onto Rosie, our family's favorite hamster. Of course Logan got her out of her cage and the boys played with her for a minute. I didn't think much of it - thinking Rosie was safe in her cage afterwards. That proved to be unwise thinking.
Emily came up to me all panicked saying that Rosie was missing. "Emmy," I assured her, "she just's burrowed somewhere in her cage hiding from those boys." Rosie is hard to find lately since Emmy's last bedding purchase was for white bedding. That girl is hard to find in there. "No," she insisted, "she's missing!". So I joined the hunt for Rosie. Turned out - not in her cage. Uh-oh.
"Hey boys," I asked, "where's Rosie?". To which Carson promptly declared, "She's in Logan's swim suit drawer!". And she was. Right there in the swimsuit drawer. Luckily those boys decided to hide her in a contained location! No more Hide and Seek games with Rosie.
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You got lucky girl!
Well if she got in the mood to go swimming she'd be all set. I think it's impressive that Carson knew, and answered so quickly!
Post a Comment