Here's the official opening video - I had to upload them in chunks because the file was too big. And then of course they uploaded in the wrong order - and because I'm so awesome at Blogger I can't figure out how to switch them! So watch them in 1,3,2,4 order.
I get so excited every time I watch the video!
4 comments:
It is so fun to see that whole experience. Thank you for capturing that on video. It was a fun night and a great mission call!
Oh my goodness. I had the biggest smile on my face the whole time! I loved your mom, "we've got good things going", loved it. I could never have been so patient with the guessing game - I would have just ripped that letter out of his hands and started reading. So exciting.
Kathy Poulton from the 4th ward just got back from being in the office from that same mission!
That was fun to watch. Good job on you for posting it.
Post a Comment