Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Once there was a snowman
My kids have been loving the snow we've had this week (except for the fact that it has not resulted in a snow day!). Yesterday my kids were out building a snowman when they needed items for the face. As I scrounged through the pantry for them I found some of those really big chocolate chips (the kind you buy to melt). This will do I thought and sent them out with my kids. The snowman was built, face applied, and everyone happy. A while later I looked out the window to realize that half of our snowman's face was missing. Odd . . . And then a while later realized his whole face was missing. In comes Logan with a mouthful of chocolate. After asking him if he knew where our snowman's face had gone, he insisted it had already melted. Yep . . . Logan ate our snowman's face off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well at least the snowman didn't melt like the chocolate.
Oh Logan... he does have a sweet tooth.
Post a Comment