Friday, September 17, 2010

Mama

Tonight Derek is out with Tyler and Logan at our ward's Fathers and Sons. I love Fathers & Sons, and not because I get a break from the boys in the family. But because I love to have time with my girls. We planned a girl night - eating out, going to a park, and watching the latest Barbie movie.

When we were at the restaurant the waitress kept calling me 'Mama' - "Mama, can I refill your water? Mama, did you save room for dessert?" All night she called me Mama. Emmy said, "How does she know you're a mom? Is it becuase of me and Bailey?" Yes, it's because of you and Bailey. I hope everyone knows I'm a mama. I was proud to be called 'Mama' - even if by some stranger waitress.

3 comments:

Gayle Menlove said...

Your girls week end sounds like you had a great time. I'm sure the girls looked forward to having you all to themselves.

Anonymous said...

hahah thats funny! hope ya had fun with just the girlies! your fam is the best :)

Rainie said...

How fun to have a girls night! You are a cute mamma as well!! I think I'll start calling you mamma.