Today Emmy came home with the homework assignment of having to write a sentence for each of her spelling words. She decided that each of her sentences would be about apples. Here they are:
I studied about apples.
I hurried to pick apples.
I cried when there was a worm in my apple.
I worried about my apples.
People gave me apples when I got married.
(This was orignally: I married apples. I intervened.)
I carried my apples everywhere.
"I love my apples" I replied.
I tried to get my apples from the tree.
I copied my neighbor picking apples.
I fried my apples so they would be good.
I thought they were hilarious!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is hilarious. She should get extra credit. What other 2nd grader can find a word to fit in a sentence with all the spelling words. I wish you left the marriage to apples.
I wish I were going to see her teacher when she sees the homework! That is funny- but Emmy always is. Man, her words are a lot harder than J's! She must be at a smarty school!
Emmy is clever to come up with that many apple sentences. I hope you make her an apple pie for her effort!
Post a Comment