Woah- that is one purple cast! So fun to see all the pictures. Did I know Emmy had a crown cake? No I did not! And I for sure didn't know Logie had a haircut!! What the heck? I feel I'm not as apprised as I need to be. Hey, I think we have the same haircut cape!
Where did "From the Beehive" come from? For most of our 11 years of marriage Derek has called Bee. It started out simply enough as Honey, then to Honey Bee, and now we're at just Bee. So here are my tales from the hive. Enjoy!
2 comments:
YEAH, YEAH YEAH!!!!
I LOVE TO SEE PIX.
I'M GLAD YOU FIGURED OUT YOUR CAMERA.
LOOKING FORWARD FOR MANY MORE POSTINGS OF PIX
Woah- that is one purple cast! So fun to see all the pictures. Did I know Emmy had a crown cake? No I did not! And I for sure didn't know Logie had a haircut!! What the heck? I feel I'm not as apprised as I need to be. Hey, I think we have the same haircut cape!
Post a Comment