So here's my Bumbo baby - Allyson was telling me about Bumbo seats since way before Logan was born - how great they were for babies and how she was sad Paisley had never had one. So I went on the hunt to find one (pink and purple were abudant, finding blue required more hunting). I wouldn't say Logan loves it by any means - but he's getting better at keeping more upright in it - though sometimes I do find him in more of a slump than he's inteded to be!
Logan's had some other firsts too lately. He's started cooing which is the single cutest thing ever! He just looks at you and talks like he's got something to say! His sleeping is getting better and I'm starting to get some hope that some time I will get some decent sleep. In one week he slept through the night 3 times - we haven't repeated that yet, but the fact it happened once is something isn't it? His sisters sure love him - Emily picks out his outfit almost every day and Bay spend the day pulling off his socks much faster than I can put them back on. He also went to his first movie last weekend. I wouldn't say "27 Dresses" is exactly his kind of show but he did great (he must have liked it better than my parenting class last night where I spent the whole night in the hall!). He also got to go to kindergarten orientation with Emmy this week and got the whole tour of the school - how many 3 month olds can say they've had a tour of a school bus?
3 comments:
Oh my word! He is SO Dang cute in the bumbo- he does too love it, he's smiling away. He is a doll.
I LOVE those things! I am so sad they didn't have those 2 1/2 years ago at least!! My babies would have loved those. Always something new to make me jealous. haha. He looks adorable in that thing.
amy- you are just an amazing mom! I am so lucky to know you! And what an awesome Dad you have!
Post a Comment