Tyler had his first grade Valentine concert a few weeks ago. It was absolutely adorable! They sang lots of Valentine songs and the kids looked so cute all dressed up. Tyler was all excited for his big night (he even told his teacher that he'd need fast homework that night!). For one song they had dancers go up on this stage and Tyler's partner was so adorable - she just drug him through that dance - when one kid had to spin the other under their arm - Tyler went under HER arm - I guess it was just the shorter of the two goes under - but it was hilarious! She didn't seem to sense his reluctance at all - basically grabbed him by the hand and said, "let's do this!". My mom almost laughed herself silly. Afterwards we took him out to get a treat for such a great first grade concert.
The picture of Logan in the slideshow is just because it was way too cute not to put in!


2 comments:
The concert looks so fun, I wish I would've been there. I can't believe Logan- not all bundled and looking like he's really having fun in the swing. I love how your pictures move through a slideshow too.
Cutest Valentine program ever. Good thing we were on the front row, we didn't want to miss a thing, way too cute!
Post a Comment