Here's my funny FHE story for the night .- Derek is out of town so FHE was pretty casual at our house. Tyler was the activity and he decided that we were going to play Superheros. What, you might ask, does that consist of? Well, everyone gets to pick a super power and then we run through the house using our powers to escape all of the aliens that are trying to destroy our planet (I told you it was casual tonight!). So we all pick our powers - I pick invisibility, Tyler picks about a million powers, Emmy picks to be able to make poisonious treats, and Bay just picks to make cookies (she must have a soft spot for aliens). So off we go through the house defending our planet and Emmy says that she's just hit an alien - I say, "why don't you give them one of your poisonions treats?" and she says in the sweetest voice to an alien, "Would you like a cookie?".
On a completley different topic, I hope I'm not jinxing anything but I think it's safe to say that spring has sprung. With our crazy winter this year I've really been looking forward to spring for 2 months! But I think it's here - my daffodills and tulips are several inches tall and I love being able to just see something green outside. Logan made his first trip to the mailbox last week so spring must be here!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If Logan went to the mailbox lately, then will the next chance be summer? He could really learn about seasons on your mail schedule! By the way...we're still burried in snow here, no sign of life whatsoever- your tulips sound so great!
Hey we could use some of your superpowers over this way! Actually, steer clear I don't know that anyone can be safe from this one! katie
Tulips and daffodils? Bring your little green thumb down here and give me guidance on such spring wonderments. I'm so glad it's starting to warm up here too. Yay!
Post a Comment