My little Bailey turned Wednesday. The first thing Tyler said on Wednesday was, "Mom, she's one, why isn't she walking?". The day was complete with presents, merry-go-round cake, and ice cream - her new favorite treat! All of the toys she got quickly got taken by her older siblings - and she hasn't even seen them yet. She did get her first pillow - we put her to bed on it but she never stays there long.
The big day does come with some milestones - the pacifiers have all been thrown away, we're done with nursing, and we're trying to phase out the bottles - but she hasn't mastered the art of the sippy cup yet! Any suggestions on Sippy Cup 101? My Bay is growing up.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We could use from sippy 101 as well. I'm so glad your three weeks ahead of us so I can copy you. Do I really have only 3 more weeks of the binkie? I'll trust your super mom ways and do whatever I'm told.
Post a Comment