Tyler went and turned 15 ... I don't know how, or when, but he did it.

He woke up to this arty creation on his door. Bailey spent 3 days on it. And yes, she's been watching Cake Wars lately - so there's a definite Cake Wars look to it.
Notice: Happy Birthday is in Spanish, because he takes that in school, the golf ball and club, the white Resee's (his fave), the car and key since he has his permit, a June calendar, NBA 2k16 (his favorite video game) and on and on. She put all his favorites on there!
Tyler wanted to go a nearby cave - so down we all went!



Down a creepy 50 foot ladder!

For dinner we went to his favorite pizza joint, with Grandma and Grandpa joining us. Afterwards it was back to our house for a how-much-peanut-butter-can-you-cram-in-one-pan cake.
Happy birthday to this smart, creative, thoughtful, never-met-a-game-he-didn't-like teenager!
3 comments:
Wow! That door is a way to start a bday! You were al way brave to do that cave, it kind of looks awful...that Tyler, he is a fantastic kid who knows who he is, and it's someone terrific. I 💛 That 15 yr old!
I have never been to Kuna Caves and I am not convinced I need to! I love your great pictures, the poster on Tyler's door, and the very peanut butter dessert. Most of all, I love that 15 year old boy!
He is the nicest 15 year old boy I know! He was sooo great with my kids at Island Park, letting them climb all over him! Its going to be nice to have another driver soon!
Post a Comment