This fall I was able to switch 3 of my kids to a charter school. Only Bailey hasn't been able to get in yet. She's number 3 on the waiting list, so I don't know if she'll get in this year or not. It doesn't really matter to me, I'm completely happy with the school she's at. The only thing I don't like is that Bailey is on a traditional school schedule, and my charter school kids are on a modified year round schedule. Besides Bailey starting a week later, we haven't had any different days. Until yesterday.
Bailey had the day off, and the other 3 had to go to school. Bailey and I decided this was such a rarity that we had better do something to make the most of it.
We decided the most fun thing would be to invite her closest besties over for a pajama pancake party.
Four cute girls came, I cranked out a bunch of chocolate chip pancakes, and happiness ensued. The party ended with a Freeze Dance game, and lots of laughs.
After our party it was back to normal: running errands, getting flu misted, and all the rest. But having my buddy, Bay, made the normal much more fun.

2 comments:
Such a cute idea from a cute mom!
What a great idea to celebrate having Bay home by herself. She is a cutie girl and you are a super fun mom!
Post a Comment