Tyler: So we're only going to Fred Meyer's to get me a shirt?
Me: yes
Tyler: Can't I just get a shirt while we're at Walmart?
Me: Well, I want to get you something nicer than Walmart.
Tyler: Oh no, I'm happy to get something at Walmart if we don't have to go another store.
Me: Ok, we'll see if there's anything there.
Needless to say, he walked into Walmart, grabbed the first shirt he could get his hands on, and was pleased as punch to not have to step foot in one more store than necessary.
2 comments:
Oh no.....Tyler is turning into a man. See what you can do to stop the process.
I thought the whole thing was pretty funny, especially the part where he couldn't be bothered to look at what size that first shirt was! So glad we ran into you there.
Post a Comment