Both my girls are obsessed with doing 'eenie meenie minie mo' to decide between anything. They do it to decide who puts them to bed, what shoes they're going to wear, and how their hair is done. But Bay's Miley Cyrus twist cracks me up every time: "Eenie meenie minie mo, country-fi it, hip hop it, and my mother says that you are not it".
And here's a compltely random side note: since this week is Teacher Appreciation week, all of the kids in Tyler's class had to write a thank you to their teacher. I just got done assembling them into a book. Here are my two favorite (thankfully neither were from Tyler): 'You are stern, but fabulous.' and 'I like Mrs. B. she eats chocolate.' Kids are too funny.
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where did Bay learn the Miley Cirus thing? That teacher is going to laugh about the stern but fabulous note!
I love the "eenie, meenie minie mo" thing. Your kids crack me up! They are too cute!
Post a Comment