These are two letters from Emmy and her pen pal Jadan, who goes to a different school. Spelling and punctutation have been left alone.
Dear Emily,
my hair is blond to. I have the wii do yuo. I like you. My favorite color is pink! my favorte shape is harts What is yuor favorite shape. do you have a dog I do it's name is Magee! do you have a fish I do!
Love, Jadan
to Jadan,
I do not have a dog. Happy St. Patricks day. when is your birthday? Do you like Hershey Bars? Did you ever loos a tooth. I like pink to. I like you. Do you like the moon?
love, Emily
3 comments:
That is precious! I love the dialogue.
Emmy has always liked the moon!
What's not to like about the moon?
Oh, why did Jaden have to ask if she had a dog?? Has Emmy lost a tooth yet? Josh is getting pretty anxious to join that club and we have no loose teeth.
Post a Comment