Tyler has become obsessed with the NFL. Mainly he's obsessed with team cities, colors, mascots, and most important, rankings. He memorizes the rankings of each team every week. He is always talking about what a team is ranked, who they just played, if they won or lost, if they played at home - I'm telling ya, it's endless. He can talk about it all day, and his favorite question is "who would win between the . . . and the . . .". He loves to also consider the at-home advantage a team has. If a lesser ranked team beats a better ranked team it just blows his mind.
So what does this all have to do with drugs you ask, well here's the explanation. Monday Tyler was in health and they were talking about drugs, what they are, and what to do if anyone ever offers them some. He came home with a paper that he had to answer the following question: "Here is what I would say if someone offered me a drug." Here is what he wrote, "Did you see the Pittsburgh and Cincinnati game?" When I asked him for some further explanation he told me that he would just change the subject from drug offering to football. Then his accompanying picture was a picture of a football player from each team. Hey, whatever keeps him off drugs!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hilarious! Where do kids come up with these things??? I remember Tyler the 'quiz kid'. It is easy to imagine how much he loves football team stats. Is he going to play football next year? We're thinking about it for our son.
Precious!! Ty is the next DK. To be so caught up in football at such a young age, but hey, your right - whatever keeps him off drugs.
Okay that's funny. The rankings are the new hot lunch calendar. I love it- I can't believe he's old enough to go to health class.
That Tyler, I don't think he will ever get in trouble with drugs, he will just change the subject... Thank heavens for football and their rankings!
He should always be safe!
Post a Comment