Logan turned one this week - I can't believe it's been a year since he was born. He was born the day after Thanksgiving last year - Black Friday. I had planned to go shopping with my sisters and mom that morning, but at 2:00 a.m. Derek and I were headed to the hospital instead of the mall. Logan was born at 5:13 that morning and because he was so close to being a Thanksgiving baby all of the nurses called him Butterball (it helped that he weighed 7 1/2 pounds!).
He had a fun birthday party with my parents and Lance and Megan's family. He had chocolate cake and ice cream for the first time (unfortunately the cake gagged him and the ice cream was too cold). It was a fun day for my cute one-year old.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was a fun party! Happy Birthday Logan! Cutest bathtub cake too!
What a cute little birthday boy he is... too bad he didn't like the cake, I waited 6 months to feed it to him!
Post a Comment