Monday, October 13, 2008

The Writing's on the Wall

The writing's on the wall - well, the writing's on the floor technically. Saturday something happened that's got me worried. Keep in mind Logan can only roll - there's no crawling at our house - the little guy gets to whatever he wants by rolling. Saturday he was in our family room and rolled into the kitchen. There he found a crayon on the floor - now I would have bet my house that he would have eaten that crayon. Good thing I didn't bet because right now I would be homeless. No, he colored on my floor with it! What?! How does he know how to color? I am seriously worried - rolling should be fairly innoncent - crawling . . . heaven forbid, walking . . . now those are dangerous - but look what rolling's got us. I'm telling ya, the writing's on the wall that I'm going to have my hands full.

4 comments:

Gayle Menlove said...

What a cute little guy he is and already showing artistic abilities!

Anonymous said...

Are you saying you'd prefer him to eat said crayon?? At least you'll have your hands full of something cute. :)

Unknown said...

That is so cute! and everyone is always afraid of when they start to crawl or walk... I guess the afraid part comes earlier than that though.

Angela said...

What a little rolly polly! Oh no, he's already coloring on the floor? LOL!!