I have always been the biggest fan of a neighborhood preschool. I did it with Tyler when he was 3 and we had 8 little kids and I loved it - sure, the week it's at your house is complete insanity, but to have 7 weeks off - makes the insanity worth it.
Bailey's in one right now and I just love it. There are 5 cute little girls in it and we rotate houses for school, have holiday parties, and go on fieldtrips. Today we went to Bay's Halloween party and it was the cutest thing. They made crafts, decorated cookies, painted pumpkins, played games ("ghost, ghost, goblin" and "pin the eyes on the ghost") and had a pinata. The girls got to wear their costumes (2 princesses, 2 cheerleaders, and a ladybug), and bring home their weight in candy - all you need for some happy preschoolers!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute Bailey!! Can you believe she's that old, she looks adorable in team USA cheer gear.
I love your pre-school too, do they allow 18 month olds if they're a realative? The party looks so fun, really cute ideas.
How fun and cute is that Halloween party? I'm sure she was the cutest cheerleader.
Post a Comment