Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Friends

I know I seem to be on Tyler kick with my blogging but the kid is cracking me up lately. Today he comes home from school and tells me that at school today he played with a new friend named Alex. He tells me he met him yesterday and they played together and then the played together again today. I say, "how did you meet Alex?". He says, "Yesterday we just bumped into each other and started playing together." I think that's hilarious - isn't that what first grade should be? Can you imagine having this great friend and when someone asks how you met saying, "oh we bumped into each other at Walmart". I tell ya, he's cracking me up lately.

3 comments:

Gayle Menlove said...

I think we could all learn a lesson from this first grader.

One Sassy Mama said...

I love it! So cute!

Rainie said...

Oh that's so sweet!! I hope Alex is a pal for life so they can always share that story. Also, I love the frequent blogging, it's such a treat each time I come to find you and see a new entry! It always makes my day.