Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Another Call from the School
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I hate getting calls from the school. I just cringe when I see them on Caller ID. So this morning when I see it's them at 9:30 I'm gritting my teeth as I answer. As soon as I answer I'm relieved to hear it's Tyler's teacher, not the school nurse again. So his teacher says to me, "Tyler told me that for lunch today he thinks you heard him say he wanted hot lunch but he really wants cold." Are you kidding me?! He thinks I might have heard him say that?! Probably because this morning when I said, "Tyler, chicken sandwich, lasagna, or cold lunch?" He said, "chicken sandwich". I'm pretty sure that's where I got it. So basically he changed his mind once he got to school, had his teacher call me, and then got me to take in a cold lunch for him! Another reason to hate calls from the school . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahaha... So he actually does want cold lunch once in a while. Oh I love Tyler. He just cracks me up!
What a nice teacher to care about what in the world he wants for lunch. What did you tell him when he came home about lunch? At least it's that much more left on the lunch card!
I always knew you were the nicest mom ever!
Post a Comment