Wednesday, December 05, 2007
I Stand Corrected
The other day Tyler and I were walking through the store. He told me that we needed a globe. Instantly I thought that he's right. Oftentimes he asks where things happen or where countries are and we're left to use our Map of the World plastic placemat as our best option. So while I'm thinking he's right I'm also thinking what a little Einstein I have - how many 6 years olds want a globe - so I'm having all these warm fuzzy feelings when he says, "yeah, you know, one where the snow falls". I stand corrected . . .maybe our placemat is good enough for our family's needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the new boy crazy blog and I love the globe story. He is a little Einstein, whether it be a snow globe or the real thing
Add a globe to your Christmas list.
LOL... I love that kid! He just cracks me up. So did he get his snow globe?
Post a Comment