It's a sign that our baby is close to coming because Bay has officially been kicked out of the crib. We bought the girls bedroom furniture and moved Bay in with Emmy. Both girls were so excited the first night (a lot of that excitement had to do with the new matching nightgowns from Rainie). Since then Bay's excitement has certainly diminished - I think she'd go back to the crib if she could. She goes down for naps great in her bed - it's those nights where Emmy's there we're seeing some problems. The first few nights Bay was upset, now we've switched problems to the girls having too much fun and too little sleeping. Bay has been waking up really early and can't go back to sleep because of her new surroundings - and in the process wakes up Emmy. This morning we were back to our normal routine of Bailey being the last to wake up so we must be getting through this new tranisition phase.
It's making the coming of our baby seem really soon - the nursery's just waiting for the next baby to occupy it. There's still PLENTY to do - like getting out some newborn clothes would be nice! As for names - we're the worst. I've floated the idea of having some type of lottery where if you pick the right birth date, or birth weight then you get to name our baby. With Bailey it took us 6 days to name her - she came home with no name! And the sad thing is that we're WAY better with girls names! If she were a boy she still would be nameless! Derek and I have officially talked about names twice and here's what we came away with - he loves Logan, Landon, and Leyton and I like Dylan, Dallin, and Carter - that's a long way from any type of decision. And did you notice how that means we've never even once talked girls names?! Probably should at some point eh? Especially since Derek and I both think it's a girl. We're accepting any and all suggestions!
3 comments:
Beds and jammas both darling! It looks like a fun slumber party every night!
As for the names, flipping a coin worked for us.... I think Carter is really cute. As for girls, maybe it's time to say hello to Madison! (again)
I love all 6 of those boy names. There the best. Did you mean the nightgowns that came from Kamryn and Halli?? Yes, they've made it through six kids. The family that keeps of giving.
Cute beds! Where did you get that adorable bedding? I just got my girls new bedding too, from Walmart.
Post a Comment