Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Grocery Shopping Craziness

  So I'm very used to shopping alone.  I mean, my baby is in 3rd grade - I've shopped alone for several years.  All through the school year, I go while my kids are in school, and in the summer they're old enough to leave home.  Now yes, I take kids with me to do quick errands with me all the time, but long list shopping trips I do myself.   
   Yesterday I had long list shopping.  And I had company.  And it was quite the change!
    Bailey and Logan wanted to come with me.  Sure I said.   It'll be fun I said.  Yikes.  Logan was so crazy!  It's like he'd never been in a store before.  He picked up a thousand things and put them in the cart.  He would get aisles away from me, then find me with his arms full of treasures he was sure we needed.  If I had a dime for every time I said, "put that back" my groceries would have been free.  For reals.  Man, I had forgotten what shopping with kids was like!
I didn't tell Logan to look completely crazy.  Just in case you thought he was posing. This is actual footage.  
Bailey was such help - and I needed it! She put away so many things she's qualified to be a stocker.  


 

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Ha! I think Logan is brave to scout the goodies all on his own. You're grave too. For taking them.

Allyson said...

Brave! You're brave too!