Friday, August 19, 2016

First Week of School!

Today wraps up our first week of school. We are definitely back in the swing of things - homework, lunches, reading logs, and all the rest!   So far, we love our teachers, and could pass on the homework. Haha 

Sophomore


Eighth grade

Don't worry, the bike gang is 
alive and well!

5th grade

3rd grade


My two littles walking off to class
 
 Time:   Just stop already.  Really. 


 
 
 

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Sweet fun pics of sweet fun kids. These kids are getting big and I don't like it either! But I do like Bay's belt, Logan's smile, the bike gang, Emmy's enthusiasm and Tyler's laid back view of it all!

Gayle Menlove said...

Oh my goodness! What cuties! I love the bike brigade. Those are cute, smart kids who are growing up way too fast. They are priceless in every direction. Wow, Logan already a third grader and Ty a sophomore? How could it be? They look well prepared.

Andrea said...

Cutest kids!! This just kills me that they are getting so big!! What is going on! Where does the time go?!