Today in Primary Bailey, Logan and I got to be one of the teams in a Mother's Day version of the Newlywed game (we were actually not originally picked - but one family didn't show up - and there happened to be 3 of us already in the room, so we got picked last minute. Quite serendipitous I think). My kids answers were so funny ... definitely post worthy. Here they are:
Question: What's your mom's favorite color?
Me: Yellow
Them: Yellow
5 points for that awesome answer
Question: What's your mom's favorite food?
Me: Brownies
Them: Strawberries
Question: What's something your mom is good at?
Me: Cooking
Them: Cooking
10 more points for that answer. At this point we were winning.
Question: What is something your mom says a lot?
Me: Be kind.
Them: Get dressed
"Get dressed" - seriously, that's my catchphrase they'll remember for their lives?! The funniest part is that that wasn't the original answer - they originally said, "Take a shower!" We were looking quite awesome at that point. Not winning points-wise, but winning image-wise for sure.
Question: Why are you proud of your mom?
Me: I make treats.
Them: She's willing to take care of us.
Willing to take care of them? Willing to take care of this dirty and naked bunch? Why, yes, yes I am willing. And couldn't be happier about it.
And, no, we didn't win.

2 comments:
That is a hilarious post and I loved every answer. I think you should have won!
Ha! That's great.
You are a fabulous mother.
Post a Comment