My sister, Allyson, and I are in the same stake. Since today was Stake Conference Allyson and I saw each other before it started and did a kid swap. She took Tyler and I took her daughter, Paisley. So on our bench we had a row of Bailey, Paisley, then Emily. The girls were happily coloring. The lady behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said, "I just have to know ... are they triplets?". I told her no, the two on the ends were sisters, and the one in the middle was a cousin. She answered by saying, "Oh, cousins explains it - I thought they looked too chummy to be sisters". We each chuckled a bit and the conversation was over.
Over, until Derek leans over to me and said, "Did she say the girls were too chubby to be sisters?" The lady heard Derek's question and quickly jumped in to say she thought the girls were
chummy, not
chubby.
What's really hillarious is that these girls range in age from 10 to 6.
2 comments:
That picture is so cute, and not a chubby one in the bunch!
They are the cutest set of Triplets! Really they don't look like there is 4 years difference.
Post a Comment