Friday, September 07, 2012

It Takes All Kinds ...

Bailey came home from school yesterday and told me that her friend had hurt her feelings.  I asked what happened and here's the tale I was told: 

Bay:  Well, Brynlee and I made up a club at school, and it's called the
 Just Say No to Drugs and Just Say No to Bullying Club. 
And we invited Bryn to be in our club and she said,
 "No, I've been in that club before and it was terrible!"
And Mom, that really hurt my feelings.

While listening to this tale of woe Tyler did not let the moment of sacrcasm go, and quickly told Bailey she should name her club the Counselor's Club.
I had to explain to Bay that some people like drugs, and some people like bullying, and some people like both.  But we just have to be tolerant of all.

1 comment:

Megan said...

So funny! I mean, so sad :) for Bay. That is seriously so cute!