Derek and I have been talking to Emmy about what sport/activity she wants to do. She's done clogging for the past few years but this summer decided she wants to quit. We're fine with her quitting, but want her to do something physical. A few nights ago Derek and Emmy were talking about what she'd like to try - soccer, basketball, swimming, - hoping Emmy would like one of his suggestions.
The conversation ended with no plans of what Emmy would like to do next. A little while later Emmy came out of her room really excited. Calling Derek she said, "I know what I want to do! I know something I'd be really good at because I"m little!" Derek was all ears. Finally, Emmy had decided what she could do. He was a little shocked at her idea. "I want to be a horse jockey!" Yeah ... we're going to go with swimming.
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Come on, all you need is a horse.....
I agree with Allyson, you must have plenty of extra horses in ID! She will be an awesome swimmer! I think horse jockey is still more physical of a sport then say bowling, so you're a few steps ahead of us there.
Well... she is right about being little.
Post a Comment