Background: My girls share a room, and my boys each have their own room. Emmy asked me a week ago why she had to share, and the boys don't. I told her that she and Bailey have the biggest room, so they have to share. The boys' rooms simply aren't big enough to share. She said, "Well give them our room then." Quite genius of her. So after mulling it around for a few days Derek and I decide the girl's got a point, and we're up for having the boys share for a while. Here's how that went down:
Me: Tyler, this summer you and Logan
are going to move into the girls' room,
and the girls are going to get their own room.
Tyler: I am not participating in that.
3 comments:
I am currently participating in laughing about Ty's not participating. I love that kid. As for Emmy- super smart girl. Quick thinking on her part!
Emmy is smart. We had to switch things up awhile back. Charlotte and Mallory share, Charlotte is not a fan, we won't let her talk to Tyler about it. Mallory is now known as "The roommate" at our house. Maybe you can start calling Logo the roommate.
Emmy is smart. We had to switch things up awhile back. Charlotte and Mallory share, Charlotte is not a fan, we won't let her talk to Tyler about it. Mallory is now known as "The roommate" at our house. Maybe you can start calling Logo the roommate.
Post a Comment