Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Musings of Tyler

Tyler's had a few gems lately - so here they are:

Today he and I were driving home and we were talking about different stores. He always asks why we don't have a Super Target - ya got me kid.

Tyler: Every store should have everything, so you don' t have to go muliple stores.

Me: Yeah - like Walmart - they have everything.

Tyler: Yeah, and every store should have a gas station.

Me: That would be nice.

Tyler: And they should all be shaped like castles.

Me: . . . speechless . . .

Then a few minutes later we had moved on to restaurants. And he started saying that every restuarant should have food that you not only buy to eat there, but you buy restaurant food that you can cook at home.

Tyler: so that way you could buy a McDonald's patty and cook it at

home when you feel like a McDonalds hanburger.

Me: yeah, that'd be cool.

Tyler: And then, when you're having a real fancy party - like really fancy -

you could cook up some 5 Guys burgers.


Then a few weeks ago we were having dinner and the kids were talking about their day at school. Tyle rtold us that he had seen Emily at recess, and she was "trying to go all popular". What does that even mean?? Now we always ask Emmy if she's still trying to go popular. She gets really mad and insists there's nothing wrong with having a lot of friends.

Kids are too funny.

3 comments:

Rainie said...

Nothing brings me more joy then a blog post from you. I love reading about your kids happenings. They are hilarious!! I love Tyler.

Allyson said...

Now that would be fancy! I hope we're invited to such a fancy gathering....

Gayle Menlove said...

I think Tyler is on to something with that idea.