Friday, October 23, 2009

Skeleton Sentences

Emmy came home from school with this today. I don't know what I like more - what she said or how she spelled it!
Skeletons
by Emily
translations below each line
Skeletons are ckreeppee.
Skeletons are creepy.
Skeletons are nis.
Skeletons are nice.
Skeletons are wite.
Skeletons are white.
Skeletons cant wock.
Skeletons can't walk.
Skeletons are in yoor botee.
Skeletons are in your body.
Skeletons are skaree.
Skeletons are scary.
Skeletons plteck yoor botee.
Skeletons protect your body.
I licke my skeleton.
I like my skeleton.
Evre in the wrld hass a skeleton.
Everyone in the world has a skeleton.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I like it as much as stichol and that's saying somethin'! She's a good speller- lots of long words, my favorite: her rendition of body.

Gayle Menlove said...

What a poet!!! Way to go Emmy, it's a Halloween/biology poem.

I need a 5x7 picture of the kids in the leaves. I will pay whatever it takes. It is so darling. Name your price....

debbie said...

ok the really scary thing is i new everything she was writing, so it seemed normal to me..