Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Foot Loose & Passey Free
Logan is officially passey-free. I let my babies have passeys until they turn one. The day after their birthday those things hit the garbage and we embark on a transition time to be independent of pacifiers. So a few weeks ago his hit the street. Today I took him in for his one-year well baby and I told Bailey that she would need to help him be happy because he was getting 6 (!) shots. She told me she would get his passey for him. I told her they were all in the garbage and she said, "what garbage?". She was going to go get one out for him! I thought it was so funny, cute and distgusting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute little Bay trying to come to the rescue. How could Logan have 6 shots??? I think everyone including me would need a passey.
Post a Comment