Bailey started preschool this year. She's in a neighborhood preschool with 4 of our friends. We each take a week teaching - 2 hours, 2 days a week and then we threw in a playgroup week just to make it even better! We've planned some holiday parties and field trips throughout the year. It's the cutest group of 5 little girls. Bay loves going to school and every day asks if today she can go to school. Yesterday when I told her that she couldn't go because she was sick she cried! She loves going to school!
There's my girls before they each go to school!
2 comments:
Gosh they ae so cute....good job Bay loving school so much!
Amy! Your kids are getting so big from last time I saw them! And your baby is so cute. I miss Idaho... let me know what is up with you and your family, my email is guardiegirl4life@gmail.com...
Post a Comment