Friday, August 29, 2008

Aren't they sweet?

Today I was getting Emmy ready for the day and I said, "let's do your hair" she responded with, "why?" and I said (in my most loving, kind, gentle, motherly way) "Because you look like an orphan". She just looked at me and said, "Orphans aren't real." Isn't that funny - what does she know about orphans anyway (or the lack thereof?!)
Then Tyler was playing Wii today (how long he'd been playing is not relevant to the story) and I asked him if he was tired of playing Wii. He told me that was impossible - he'd never get tired of it. Then he adds, "but my hands are getting sweaty". I told you they were sweet . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, your Mom has worked hard to set this up. It will be fun.

One Sassy Mama said...

They are definitely sweet!