Thanks for your blog address. Now I can keep up with all that you are doing. I saw your post with your Disneyland pictures. How was Disneyland with 4 kids, one being a baby?? We are thinking of going this winter.
Where did "From the Beehive" come from? For most of our 11 years of marriage Derek has called Bee. It started out simply enough as Honey, then to Honey Bee, and now we're at just Bee. So here are my tales from the hive. Enjoy!
2 comments:
You have the worlds cutest family. That looks like so much fun. (The 24 hours alone also sounded fun!) Thanks for the pictures.
Thanks for your blog address. Now I can keep up with all that you are doing. I saw your post with your Disneyland pictures. How was Disneyland with 4 kids, one being a baby?? We are thinking of going this winter.
Post a Comment