Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Preschool Grad Lives Here!

It's official - Emmy graduated from preschool. She's had a great year going to school and has really enjoyed it. She's gone to a gal in my ward and neighborhood - what could be better than preschool in the neighborhood (I'll tell you what can be better - the fact that I carpooled! How awesome is that?!). She's had lots of friends in her primary class in preschool so that's been fun. She's done great and had lots of fun field trip - Albertsons, a pizza restaurant, fire station, and the nature center (that's where some of these pictures were taken).
Her graduation was really cute. They sang lots of songs and showed us how they do the pledge, calendar, weather, etc. Derek is out of town this week so he missed it. She told me that she'd sing loud enough for him to hear it - did anyone in Texas hear some cute songs? The best part was when each of the kids showed a life size cut-out of themselves showing us what they'll be when they grow up - ol' Emmy is going to be a dog seller (does that mean she's got a life of the Humane Society ahead of her?). The whole graduation was really great and everyone thinks she's ready for kindergarten (no one's asked me though!).

3 comments:

One Sassy Mama said...

Maybe Emmy and Savvy can go into the dog business together. Savvy wants to either work at Petsmart or be a vet (which beats her kindergarten and first grade goal of being a Subway sandwich builder).

Rainie said...

I want to see the dog seller cut-out. Way to go Emmy, tell her I might have heard a little singing.

Anonymous said...

I love the hats! J and I have been talking about dog sellers all day. Too funny.