We have joined the ranks of thousands of parents who spend their Saturdays camped out at the soccer fields. Rain or shine - we're there cheering on our favorite Bronco, Tyler. And today he got his first goal! He even reinacted it for Derek and I after the game telling us how he kept kicking and kicking it until it went in! GO BRONCOS!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Soccer Saturdays
We have joined the ranks of thousands of parents who spend their Saturdays camped out at the soccer fields. Rain or shine - we're there cheering on our favorite Bronco, Tyler. And today he got his first goal! He even reinacted it for Derek and I after the game telling us how he kept kicking and kicking it until it went in! GO BRONCOS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good Job Ty!!!
Wow, did I read that right?? You guys have four kids now, I can't believe it!! Ty looks like his dad!! It is so fun to see pictures of all of you.
Post a Comment