Saturday, March 31, 2007
Bad Mom Confession
I know this will probably win me the worst mom of the year award - but here it is anyway - right now Bailey's watching TV and I couldn't be more happy! She has never watched a full 30 seconds of TV in her life - try as I might she has never had any interest in TV, and out of my 3 kids she's the one who I'd pick to watch if I had to pick one - she's just so busy all the time! A little 20 minute break would be great once in a while. But she's never given it the time of day. Then today, in a moment of desperation (house like a pig-sty + husband out of town = despertation) I put in a Baby Einstein (we've tried them before but with zero luck) and there she was standing at the TV pointing to the baby walking on the beach! I know there are lots of moms who I'd horrify right now - but here I am confessing that this has could be a positive thing in our life! Well, in the time I've sat down to type this she's come upstairs and is trying to climb (successfully too) into a chair. My happy moment was short-lived wasn't it? But that might be a light I see at the end of our no-interest-in-TV tunnel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy, you could never compete with me for trashiest mom of the year. I win that prize hands down. Have I mentioned Mason's addiction. How do you even change her diaper without the T.V. We are officially junky not you.
Post a Comment