Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Ins and Outs of Emily

3 things that scare me:
- dogs
- Santa
- dance recitals

3 people that make me laugh:
- Tyler
- Dad
- Bailey

3 things I love:
- pull toys (anything I can drag around the house - I put a leash on all my toys)
- sippy cups
- Dora

3 things I hate:
- getting my hair done
- Dad leaving
- quiet time

3 things I don't understand:
- why we can't play games ALL of the time
- why I can't wear shorts in December
- why my pants keep falling down

3 things on my floor:
- toys from my kitchen
- toy fishing pole
- dolls

3 things I'm doing right now:
- playing with Tyler
- talking
- pulling up my pants!

3 ways to describe my personality:
- happy
- spunky
- persistent

3 things you should listen to:
- tales from preschool
- me sing
- my make believe stories

3 things I love to eat:
- macaroni
- pizza
- sprinkles off of anything

3 things I'd like to learn:
- to use the phone
- to open doors with child locks
- get my own drinks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She'll understand someday that the reason her pants are falling down is that she's built like her mother, and it's hard to find clothing in negative sizes. I mean, when the mom needs to shop in girls, where can the girl shop? It's a debacle I'd like to try out myself!

Rainie said...

I was wondering if her pants are still falling down. Contrary to Al, I'd have to say that she's built like her dad because I personally have never seen your pants fall down, but now D.K. thats another story.