Sunday, October 15, 2006
Feel Good Story
Ok, here's your feel good story for the day. Last week I was in Tyler's classroom volunteering. The kids were gone to the library so it was just me and his teacher. She told me that she'd be back in a few minutes and explained where she was going. Her son is in third grade at the same school and while her students were at the library she was going in to his classroom to volunteer! Isn't that the nicest thing?! I know how busy teachers are - and they work like crazy while those kids are gone - it's the equivalent of getting one 1/2 hour nap a day with your kids! - and she was spending it helping another teacher in her son's classroom. I just loved it! It just made me love his teacher so much more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gosh, you know he has a great teacher. Lucky little Ty Ty. Good for you for volunteering too. Thanks for re-teaching the crochet, I know I keep forgetting. I think the craft fair will be fun in couple of weeks.
Post a Comment