Thursday, January 05, 2017

Winter Wonderland!

We have seen so much snow this winter. So.  Much.  It's been crazy!   We've had 2 snow days (a school kid's version of winning the lottery) and storm after storm. I've heard it's the most snow we've had in 30 years.  By looking at our neighborhood roads I believe it!

Luckily, the kids have a dad who will pull
them on sleds behind our truck!

It's so deep!

And cold!

And we're really good at 
cuddling up with a mug of hot chocolate,
and a book!

   And yes, we've become a one car family because our van is not up to this task!  Thank heavens for 4 wheel drive trucks!   And for strangers who will push your van out of deep snow when you get stuck!   Which may or may not have happened.  
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Such fun photos to capture the winter of all winters we are having.

Gayle Menlove said...

I was glad that you had a big truck that could plow through the snow and rescue me from the hospital on a really snowy day! Thank You!